On April 7th 2022, our community had a chance to welcome Mike Tran – CEO of Football Battle to join an AMA to deliver fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of the project.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
Football Battle (https://footballbattle.co/) is an NFT, Play-to-earn game that will let you build your team, battle against others, win tournaments and become World #crowdhero
At this AMA, Mr. Mike Tran directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on the project as well as some exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 19:00 PM (UTC+7) | Thursday, April 7th, 2022
Reward Pool: $200 for members with the best questions.
PART I: OVERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Could you kindly introduce the game Football Battle for everyone here to understand more?
Football Battle: Football Battle is an NFT game, a play to earn game created by blockchain technology that allows you to build your own team, fight for the top position with other teams, win tournaments. Fight and become the World Champion.
People own the character as a player, build a team, and compete directly against machines or other opponents to earn tokens and training packages. Then train players to improve their stats and participate in bigger tournaments and matches.
- Next, the community is extremely eager to know what stage the game is in now.
Football Battle: Currently the demo gameplay is complete, the dev team will open the private demo after 1 week. The team is currently in the INO (Initial NFT Offering) phase, soon we will enter the presale of 5000 NFT genesis players. The project has also completed seed funding with lead investment fund which is Yolo Ventures – this fund sponsors Arsenal, Southampton, Watford in the Premier League and Flamingo and Sao Paulo in Brazil.
- What makes Football Battle different from other NFT games?
Football Battle: There are 3 most outstanding things that make Football Battle different from other NFT games: Start small, Grow fast and Become an NFT football player and coach:
- Start small: no need to take big risks or spend only $300-500 to set up your team on Axie Infinity or Alien World. With Football Battle you can start with as little as ~$100
- Rapid development: 3 minutes per game, 30 minutes for 10 games.
Simple Formula: (Number of Wins + Skills Developed) = (Bonus + Good Perks) means the more you play, the more you earn.
- Become an NFT football manager: You will be Philip Anschutz, Dietmar Hopp or the great owner Roman Abramovich of the legendary Chelsea Club, in the NFT world. You buy and trade football players. Everything is within the control of your hands and mind.
- The gameplay of Football Battle will also be fun and thinking, more competitive than other NFT turn base games. The gameplay of Football Battle is a fairly new and highly appreciated form from Appota – the top 3 game distribution company in Vietnam (this company has distributed many games before).
PART II: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
I understand that “Football Battle is a play to earn game with innovative gameplay” created by blockchain technology. However, most blockchain games often lack good gameplay, graphics, and storytelling. What gaming experience will Football Battle bring to users? When is the game officially released?
Team Football Battle follows the style of pixel graphics, although simple, it will give players interesting experiences with a set of fun characters, from common to legendary bridges (players based on real-life simulations and with only higher numbers) to an expansion player set that includes a lot of movie characters, cartoons, rockstars, crypto legends,…
In terms of gameplay, it will be very different and there will be a proper investment for the Saga map (PvC) and the PvP part, and the fighting part, the tournament.
Our game is currently in the INO phase and is expected to launch this quarter at the earliest. Thank you very much for your wait. In the near future we will release a demo video game with a demo game for you to try and experience. Looking forward to your support
You can follow the project information on the website: https://www.footballbattle.co/
And telegram group for the Vietnamese community: https://t.me/footballbattlevietnam
Upcoming Football Battle will have several airdrop campaigns. Everyone remember to follow on telegram to know the specific time.
- From @jerryevaan
I’m not a gamer, but I want to explore Football Battle more and try it out. For people like me, do you have tutorials or video tutorials for me to learn how to play? If I want to sell my NFT in the future, how can non-gamers like me easily use and understand game technology?
Currently, I have a demo for you to try and will release it within 1-2 weeks for everyone to test :D. This game is designed so that all those who love football or do not know too much about NFT can easily participate. Gameplay is also very easy to play, so you will definitely have no trouble learning the gameplay. Please follow the official social media channels of Football Battle to update the latest knowledge and information about the project.
Buying and selling NFTs will also be very easy on Marketplace.
- From @Alley19399335x
Not only Football Battle but also many projects are developing trend PlaytoEarn and NFT. What are the players’ benefits when participating in matches in Football Battle game compared to other games? How many NFTs does it take to start the game, what are the “tips” to buy unique games?
Football Battle: I think there are the following main ideas:
- The investment is little but not much: 1 player costs about 20 USD (starting price) – 1 pack of 5 players ranges from 80 to 100 USD ~ You need 4 to 5 players for 1 team.
- 1 match will be quite fast (about 3 minutes) ~ So plowing to receive rewards will be quite fast
- The team will focus on developing the PvP segment, bringing the best and funniest experience, as well as challenges to the players. From collaborating with real-life big teams (like Arsenal, Southampton, …) to organizing tournaments for Fans.
- Especially the World Cup is also coming, so Football Battle will also have campaigns and events related to the World Cup
- Currently, the game’s partners include quite a lot in the sports field, such as Arsenal Innovation Lab, Southampton FC, as well as Next Media, Hoang Anh Gia Lai in Vietnam.
- The team will also focus on making a good token economy and balancing for the game to ensure that players’ Earning is attractive
- From @SujonMi36399365
A few days ago, the most famous NFT game, Axie Infinity, was hacked for millions of dollars. This has me quite puzzled, can you tell us more about the security issue implemented on Football Battle? Do you have a system in place to assure users that this will never happen to the platform?
Football Battle: Thanks for your interest , Axie Infinity is a great NFT game and can be seen as a monument for the Football Battle team to learn from . In the crypto world in general and nft games in particular, risk is inevitable but security is one of the top factors of the team. Currently, the team has a small team to do anti-hacking for the game, so you can rest assured. The team will do their best to limit the risk to the players and to the project itself.
Since each player on Football Battle represents an NFT, how do you plan to add young talent to the game? Can they be raised during a Football Match and then attributed to an NFT or are they auto-generated? Does the value of the NFT differ depending on the talent of each young player?
Football Battle: Like so many other nft games, the fun of nft games is breeding, you can create “unique” versions of nft very randomly, so the team won’t miss out on the fun of this breeding with Football Battle . You can create young players by combining 2 different players. Then train this player to increase stats and use or sell to make a profit when the player is qualified to play.
In addition, in the game there is a tournament with many different levels that teams depending on the total number of stats can participate to receive rewards when they reach 1, 2, 3.
PART III: BEST LIVE QUESTIONS IN CRYPTO FAMILY GROUP
- How the project chooses the backer? Does the project have any criteria to choose its backer and partner?
Now my round seed is done, and all the backers are very strategic. The project is open for a private round, and is also receiving a lot of attention from many famous crypto funds
- Does your project have an extensive social media marketing strategy to reach more Investors and your Project community? And how will you handle it? How important is community support for the project?
I’m currently building on discord and telegram.
- Earning is an important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project/company. How to make a profit / What is the revenue of the token? What is the income model?
The project will have revenue from the marketplace when player purchases happen, and organize tournaments
- What is the most important milestone your project achieved? What are future plans?
I have raised capital from Yolo Ventures – this is a very reputable fund from the UK
- What backers have supported your project?
please check whitepaper.footballbattle.co for me
CF: Thank you so much for taking the time to join our AMA today, as well as hundreds of great questions from our community.
Looks like there’s still a lot to talk about, but I’m afraid time is running out. For all the questions that are still unanswered, please find more information at the links below:
➡️Telegram VN: https://t.me/footballbattlevietnam 🇻🇳