On January 22nd, 2022, our community had a chance to welcome Mr. Dương Nguyễn – CEO of AMAKUNI to join in an AMA to deliver fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of the project.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
🔎 AMAKUNI is an NFT play to earn role-playing blacksmith simulation game in the Fantasy World of Aepiran.
At this AMA, Mr. Dương Nguyễn directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on the project as well as some exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 19:00 (UTC+7) | Saturday, 22-01-2022
Airdrop: 200$ + 10 whitelist Private sale spots.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF AMAKUNI
- First, please make a brief introduction of yourself and AMAKUNI project.
Duong: Thanks Lana,
Hi CryptoFamily Group members. I’m Duong Nguyen – CEO of AMAKUNI and I’m honored to be here with you, to talk about AMAKUNI
AMAKUNI is the new and exciting multi-platform NFT Action RPG set in the Fantasy World of Aepiran. Combining proven design concepts of traditional mobile Action RPG with blockchain-based technology allows us to bring an entire new Metaverse experience to our players
The players will be transported to the fantasy World of Aepiran, 10 thousand years after the Great Gods War. A once devastated world has now been re-born and it is filled with exciting adventures and life-changing treasures for all adventurers who are brave enough to traverse the New World of Aepiran
The players will be able to craft items, manage rooster of heroes to clear dungeons and find treasures then trade with other players to earn a profit.
- Could you please some outstanding features that make AMAKUNI competitive with other NFT Gaming platforms?
Duong: In my opinion, some of the following points will help AMAKUNI develop in the long-term and have certain competitive advantages as below
- We build everything from scratch (game & chain)
- Our core team is comprised of experienced members from both the game and blockchain industry
- We are committed to the long-term success of AMAKUNI, our token vesting schedule for team members is over a period of 8 years.
- Attractive gameplay
I want to share quickly, the core gameplay of AMAKUNI consists of 3 main parts:
(1) Harvesting & Crafting: All in-game items in AMAKUNI can be crafted by users. There are 153. materials in total which results in 3+ million different combinations.
(2) Explore Dungeons, Fight Monsters and Gain loots: After creating all the gears and weapons, you can customize your roosters of Heroes aka KUNIs then send them out to battle monsters to gain valuable loots. There are 270 different types of KUNI to collect and customize.
(3) Upgrade & Trade: after each battle, you can either spend what you have earned to upgrade your KUNIs, your production structures or sell them on the in-game marketplace.
Compare to the rest of the market, I believe we have a very deep game play with different layers for players to discover. It is complex while remaining beginner friendly for players who are unfamiliar with Action RPG. In another word, our game is easy to learn, hard to master.
- To gain more trust, Can you tell us more about founders of AMAKUNI. Please drop your roadmap.
Duong: Quick overview of AMAKUNI founders:
- All of our Founders 10+ years of experience and we all have released successful products for video games and blockchain markets.
- We build everything from scratch.
- We are committed. (Team vesting is over 8 years).
We all have either built a successful business or released successful products during our careers.
Our CPO Pavlo’s company Ejaw has worked with many big brands in the game industry, those as Namco Bandai US, CD Project Red, AMANOTES
Our Co-Founder Son is the CTO of TOMOCHAIN (market cap 160M),
Our co-founding art director Nhat, his Behance was the best in the Behance Portfolio Reviews HANOI 2015. He was also responsible for many successful titles such as Summoners Era.
For more info please visit: https://docs.amakuni.com/Team-Advisors-dcb38602c0df440ca2519526aa6e4601
For part 2 of this question:
We have a very long-term road map. Our immediately milestones are our GENESIS NFT Sale on March 2022 and the release of our public beta of the game + testnet of our AMATSU Blockchain on Q2/2022.
The game itself is set to released in Q3/2023.
For more detail on the roadmap please visit: https://docs.amakuni.com/Roadmap-f233bc96b72041d38eab6c36ac620788
CF: The information you provided is really fruitful. To continue today’s AMA session, please provide more information by responding to some best questions submitted by members on Twitter that I have chosen right in this Group.
PART 2: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
- AMAKUNI is a very promising platform, but as we all know, there are many NFT games like your project out there, so can you tell us why we should play or invest in your project, and what benefits and advantages you will provide to your users? @Jasonnmoree
Duong: Thanks for your great question @Jasonnmoree
Our goal in the future to be the world’s most popular blockchain game publisher and give everyone access to thriving virtual economies where jobs are fun and time and their efforts are well rewarded with real-life financial benefits
And we aim as a quality project for the NFT gaming industry and global metaverse trends, creating real-world value for our players, partners and us.
With competitive advantages as I have shared, we will help AMAKUNI develop sustainably and bring more value to players:
- We build everything from scratch
- Our core team consists of experienced members from both the gaming and blockchain industries.
- We are committed to long-term success for AMAKUNI, the team’s tokens will be distributed gradually over 8 years.
- Attractive gameplay.
2. Each project has interesting stories before it is created. So can you tell people about the story that gave you the motivation to build and develop a great project like Amakuni? @Erul1122
Duong: The crypto market, the NFT game is just getting started, we join soon and expect to contribute as a quality project to the gaming industry and the global metaverse trend. So we searched for ideas to build AMAKUNI.
In AMAKUNI, you are the players – AMA people are descendants of KARU – the God of Creation. You have the ability to create items, equipment, weapons then combine them with magical elements like Fire, Water, Thunder, etc. … Only AMArian has this ability. Time is 10,000 years after the Great War of the Gods, the world of AEPIRAN is currently ruled by Lie and Greed, so you as a descendant of the God of Creation must find a way to team up with your one-time rival, KUNI – descendant of AKU. God of Destruction to save the world
The theme of our game is rooted in the philosophy of creation and destruction. And during our research, we found an actual historical figure that embodies this idea. He is Amakuni Yasutsuna, a legendary swordsmith who created the first single-edged longsword with curvature along the edge (katana) in Yamato Prefecture, Japan around AD 700.
More interesting, KUNI is an Urdu Word ان meaning in English is Mining (also an aspect of the game) while AMA is an acronym “ask me anything” which stands for transparency, openness and accountability explain the core values that we believe are necessary and imperative for all successful NFT game projects.
That’s why we named our project AMAKUNI and the tokens Ours will be $AMA & $KUNI
- I read in your website that you mentioned in gameplay the #AMAKUNI is divided into 4 kingdoms, every kingdom has a class of character. I wanna know the major difference between these 4 kingdoms and is there any fun kingdom in them too where players can have fun & enjoyment? @LinhHOng560
Duong: Wow, very interesting question. Prove that you have researched our project very carefully
Aepiran is a vast land, but after the Great War of the Gods, it was divided into 4 continents with climates, natural resources, and creatures unique to each region.
When you have your headquarters on each continent, you get the advantage that that continent offers.
For example, on the ADIMEKE continent there is a fire element that will help your stone production speed faster, on the THREARA continent there is a lightning element that helps the ore generation rate better, in the VORGAICY continent there is a water element help plants grow fast and you will soon be able to harvest wood, in the FISM continent there is a soil element that helps the fastest cotton production rate. It will be interesting for you to experience in different continents.
For more continents details, please visit:https://docs.amakuni.com/The-World-of-Aepiran-4e83cb169f7b4874952790c096a40b4f
- As i know Amanuki have NINGEN ,INU, SARU,NEKO,FUKA Could you tell us about the main features and give us some details of each of them, from the ways in which we can generate profits and the Marketplace that you have designed for the game? @Romanchandr
Duong: There are 5 races in the game. Each race has different rarity and certain unique characteristics that distinguish one race from another and give them different advantages in battle.
- Neko: Dodgy and likes to fight in the dark. Among all the other races, Neko is best suited for the role of Assassins or Ranger
- Inu: Brave and loyal, willing to sacrifice himself for others.
- Ningen: Smart and always likes to fight with his intelligence. They may be physically weak, but resourceful and can use a variety of weapons
- Saru: Smart and Strong, Saru is the perfect balance between mental strength and muscular strength. They can wear heavy armor and shields as well as heavy weapons
- Fuka: Great sense of humour, and a bowl of fresh salad is their favorite. They make up for the lack of INT with great Strength that allows them to handle heavy weapons with ease
5. Every blockchain-based projects, showcase the benefits of their platform. In the case of NFT. What can users benefit from and gain from the platform? @Sifat239
Duong: When you own the GENESIS NFT, you will get benefits:
- No more KUNI will be released in the game, to create new KUNI in the game requires the Genesis Seed
- Outfits are only available with NFT purchase, these items cannot be crafted
- To play the game you will need at least 1 KUNI and you can have up to 6 KUNI in a team
- The list of Genesis NFT holders will be stored in the AMATSU genesis block
- The Genesis title will be granted to all Genesis NFT holders
- You will be the ones to experience the game early in Beta, Alpha versions before it is officially released
CF: That’s the end of Part 2, I believe all of the members here have gathered enough useful information, also they have many questions to exchange with you today.
PART 3 – LIVE QUESTIONS
- How can users stay up to date with this project? Are there channels, including local communities, where users can get the latest updates?
Duong: We provide project information on the official website: https://amakuni.com/ and communicate on popular social networking platforms such as Twitter, telegram, reddit, medium.
You can join our communication channels to follow development progress, product quality and discuss with our existing community. We welcome and welcome your comments and suggestions.
We will regularly and transparently update all project information through AMAKUNI’s official channels as below:
- Please tell me,How can I buy your tokens right now?Andwhich wallet support your token?thanks
Duong: We have not issued tokens yet. We will announce our Tokenomics after the GENESIS NFT Sale. So follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram community for the latest news and updates.
We are currently focusing on the first sale of GENESIS NFT in March 2022 For more information, please visit at:https://genesis.amakuni.com/
- Almost 4/5 of investors are focused purely on the price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value and health of the project. Could you tell us on motivations and benefits for investors to hold your token in long term?
Duong: It is true that some investors prefer short-term returns to long-term commitments, it is also true that the value of the token will increase as the project matures and more functions are developed.
We haven’t released our encryption code yet, so I can’t say much at the moment.
But what I can tell you is that our governance token will be the most important element of our in-game economy.
Therefore, the holders will have a lot of influence over the direction of the game. Winning investors’ commitment is never easy, but we prepared to convince them by sticking to our roadmap and delivering more than we promised.
We also have a team of experienced founders with a proven track record and We are all committed to the success of AMAKUNI, the 8 year team token allocation schedule.
- Where is AMAKUNI road map now? Are all targets in accordance with the current road map? and what are the next steps that will be taken in the future?
Duong: We are currently at the first milestone of the roadmap, which is to announce project documents and open the first sale of GENESIS NFT in Q1/2022 For more information, please visit: https://genesis.amakuni.com
Then the next big milestone will be the announcement of the Beta test version of the game and the release of our testnet chain AMATSU
- Revenue is a very important aspect for all projects to survive and maintain the project / company. What is the way to generate profit / revenue of token? What is the income model ? Thanks
Duong: We have two main sources of revenue:
- We use a small portion of transaction fees in revenue
- NFT sales for the remaining races
This way, it will keep the team motivated and continuously working to develop and improve the game and add more content
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, as well as thanks for hundreds of good questions from our community.
Seems like there’re many things to exchange, but I’m afraid the time is up now. For all of the questions that have not been answered yet, guys feel free to search for more information on the links provided below: