On September 5th 2021, our community had a chance to welcome Mr. Koh Onozawa – Board Advisor at Bit2Me to join in an AMA to give fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of Bit2Me, the project Leading cryptocurrency purchase suite in Spanish.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
At this AMA, Mr. Koh Onozawa – Board Advisor at Bit2Me directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on Bit2Me as well as some key products, new advanced features and exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 02:00 PM UTC on Monday, September 6th, 2021
Airdrop: $300 in USDT for the best questions in the AMA.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF BIT2ME
1. To kickstart today’s AMA, please introduce briefly about your team and some key features of Bit2Me.
Koh Onozawa: Where do I start.. In 2014, Andrei and Leif started Bit2me in Leif’s basement with nothing but 2 computers coupled with hopes and dreams. Having built their own respective startups before in crypto as technical and business founders respectively, the two set out to build an even bigger dream together with a collective vision shared in the space for a more transparent and open financial system.
Since then, they have led the company into positioning Bit2Me as one of the leading Spanish platforms for the buying/selling of cryptocurrency.
2. Next, please share with us the roadmap of Bit2Me in the coming time.
Koh Onozawa: 2021-2022 is going to an exciting time for us! We’ll be launching new products and services aimed at our customers to Discover, Access, and Operate with crypto in their daily lives. Here’s a brief:
3. Could you please update some latest news or big events of Bit2Me to the community?
Koh Onozawa: Well, our latest big news was our ICO today. At 12pm Spain time, we launched our ICO and sold out phase 1 in 59 seconds.
I’d like to invite everyone here to follow our Telegram accounts for the latest news, and also our twitter account 🙂
Phase 2 of our ICO is next Monday, and whitelist is open this week until Friday
If you belong to any of these countries, you are eligible to participate and whitelist for phase 2 of our ICO next monday
There will be 3 phases in total. Very exciting times!
CF: The information you provided is really fruitful. To continue today’s AMA session, please provide more information by responding to some best questions submitted by members on Twitter that I have chosen right in this Group.
PART 2: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
1. There are currently many scamming cases in the world of cryptocurrencies. Could you tell us what security solutions Bit2Me has to keep the privacy and security of the platform’s users? Does it plan to upgrade or add more advanced features to be more user-friendly? @PaxtonLili
Koh Onozawa: One issue are those scams, and another is security from hacking. Which one shall we discuss first? 1 by 1
Scam: We’ve been in the industry since 2014, as you can see the full team bio here: bit2me.com/token
Security: We’ve never been hacked since launching our products, and we continue to beef up our cybersecurity team to proactively increase our security protocols.
2. Bit2Me recently completed a seed funding round among private investors, in which they raised €2.5 million. Can you explain the mutual benefits you will get from these partnerships in the long term. Also, what are the lockout periods and token release schedule on this grant? @Lidiamga
Koh Onozawa: We did, yes. You can read all about it here: https://blog.bit2me.com/en/bit2me-raises-a-record-e2-5-million-with-its-cryptocurrency-and-will-launch-a-public-sale-in-september/
We’re excited to welcome our partners who will help us with our expansion into southern europe and latin america.
3. Could you please us the motivation and benefits for traders & investors to hold B2M token for long-term? Are there any program for users to earn more B2M as well as other rewards? Please share your plans to help drive the demand and scarcity of token in circulation. @teddy081196
Koh Onozawa: First off, B2M holders will gain access to different perks, benefits and discounts within the bit2me suite of products and services (all 20 of them). In the future, we will design more utility for the token to increase demand. The amount of tokens minted is finite, meaning limited circulation. You can read more about it in our whitepaper by downloading it on bit2me.com/token
4. Your project is fantastic and good idea and each project has interesting stories before it is created. So can you tell people about the story, problems, difficulties, that gave you the motivation to build and develop a great project like “Bit2Me exchange”? @Truong38498211
Koh Onozawa: Bit2Me has always centered its focus on crypto literacy.: something at the time was predominantly in English. We are educating the public in all things crypto through the Bit2Me Academy with original content in Spanish and Portuguese as well as ongoing lessons from professionals in the space who we consider visiting professors. Through this, we’ve developed a solid and trusting relationship with our community made up of our viewers who convert into clients, and of course our clients that are then managed by our dedicated account managers to guide our clients on their journey into the crypto world. We believe these added services play a vital role in our continued success.
5. Is Bit2Me supporting only on Peer-To-Peer (P2P) transactions? Is there nothing else Bit2Me wants to develop? And is the Bit2Me platform suitable for beginner crypto users or advanced crypto users? @Nguyenn_Phongg
As you can see in the screenshot of our roadmap above, we don’t only focus on P2P trading / exchange. We have a full suite where newbies can learn, buy, sell, swap, and in the future, earn yield, take out crypto backed loans, and pay with their debit card.
Our goal is that newbies can really have all the education and adoption tools to discover, access, and operate with crypto.
TV: That’s the end of Part 2, I believe all of the members here have gathered enough useful information, also they have many questions to exchange with you today.
PART 3 – LIVE QUESTIONS
1. Have you being audited ? Have not heard you talk about that security of funds is what every investor craves for and plans to escape incase of insecurity if funds,scams and rug pulls ? How strongly built are your security put in place?
Koh Onozawa: Yes, our token code has been audited by Dekalabs and Coinfabric
2. Does your project support staking program? if yes. how is your stake system work, what is the requirement for user if they want to stake in your platform? Do you have a Token Burning plan to increase Token value and attract Investors to invest?
Koh Onozawa: We will yes. Bit2me earn will be launched this year! See our roadmap here
3. What is your plan for global expansion? At present, which market are you focus on, or is it focused on building and growing to gain customers, users and partners?
Koh Onozawa: Our current license allows us to operate mainly in European Union countries, albeit we have customers in over 100 countries. We’ll be heavily focused on expanding in the EU and LATAM.
4. What is the advantages of investing on your project? Is there a benefit to being a first-time investor?
Koh Onozawa: There are very few companies out there who have are over 5-7 years old, profitable, with a solid team and millions of people in our community, who decide to launch a Token now that has real utility from day 1. We have this as an advantage over many ICOs.
5. Do you have Whitepaper if yes please share it with us and secondly do you have plans for pre-sale? Where can we join it?
Koh Onozawa: ICO is ongoing now. Whitepaper you can download in bit2me.com/token
6. Are you planning to promote your project in countries / regions where English is not good? Do you have a local community for them to better understand your project?
Koh Onozawa: We are actually the leaders in Spain and Portugal, we promote in Spanish-first speaking countries. More on bit2me.com
7. Do you have any Coin Burn or BuyBack system or do you have any plan to burn $ Token to increase token value and attract investors to invest in your project on Defi?
Koh Onozawa: We will be listing on DEX: Uniswap and Sushiswap
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, as well as thanks for hundreds of good questions from our community.
Seems like there’re many things to exchange, but I’m afraid the time is up now. For all of the questions that have not been answered yet, guys feel free to search for more information on the links provided below: