On November 26th 2021, our community had a chance to welcome Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte – Marketing Lead at Codyfight to join an AMA to deliver fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of the project.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
Codyfight (https://codyfight.com/) is a P2E AI vs. human competition game where you can develop AI bots, own tradable #NFT skins and compete against others.
At this AMA, Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on the project as well as some exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 19:00 PM (UTC+7) | Friday, 26-11-2021
Reward Pool: 200$ for members with the best questions.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF CODYFIGHT
1. Firstly, please introduce about yourself and Codyfight
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: I am Akvile, Marketing Lead at Codyfight.
Codyfight is a blockchain-powered play to earn AI vs. human competition game with an emphasis on talented people in one community to express themselves and get fair rewards for it. It includes developing AI bots, owning tradable NFT skins and competing against others 🤩.
2. Next, can you share with us the vision and goals of Codyfight in late 2021 – 2022?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: Currently our main goal is to launch IDO in the middle of December. Also, we’re excited to share that 2022 will be the year when we’ll be launching demo version of the game (hopefully in March) and release alpha game which will be accessible by a limited number of players with invites only in spring 😜. Thus, if you’re interested and would like to be the first ones to try the game – follow us for more information about it! We’ll let our community members know when this option will be available in the nearest future 🥰.
3. Can Codyfight talk about some outstanding features that can make your project stand out and give it a competitive edge among competitors who are constantly making new updates and offering new products?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: Here it goes! Codyfight’s goal is to introduce a brand new world of expression opportunities. This means different people can join in including gamers, developers, artists, collectors, investors, and community leaders. This is something that similar games do not offer 🤭
Some of our game’s features:
– Own bots made from NFT skins and CKeys
– Trade NFTs through built-in marketplace as well as outside the game
– Use those robots in the game arena
– Code bots to automate robot playing in arena (it’s cheating in other games)
– Scale robot farms to maximize rewards (think about other games like 9-5 job, and Codyfight like business scaling for players)
– Draw and sell skins in the community skin shop – passive income for artists
– Organize official tournament for the community with custom games rules with profits for organizers and participants/winners
CF: Thank you for the detailed introduction ❤️ Now let’s dive into more questions of our members from twitter
PART II: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
1. From @Nguyenhuybach12 – Codyfight is NFT gaming. Since the majority of NFTs end up with little or no value, it is difficult to survive liquidity because people do not regularly trade them in pairs, so it is difficult to liquidate NFTs. Can you tell me how Codyfight planned to solve this big problem?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: There are two main points about how we’re planning to solve this problem
1. Our NFTs won’t be automatically generated and will be valuable since they will be drawn by our in-house artists or community members
2. Our NFTs will be needed in the game to improve robots look and will have various properties like durability. Nevertheless, each player will need more than one skin (NFT) since they will be able to have more than 1 robot, meaning have their whole robot army 🦾🤖
2. From @maringuyen498 – In Codyfight, community leaders or casual players can set up their own tournaments for other players to join. What are needed to conduct a user-created tournament on your game? How Codyfight’s Gameplay works? What are your unique Play-to-Earn features that bring benefits to your investors?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: For organizers, Codyfight provides a very flexible tournament planning tool that involves various gameplay customizations to make it community-balanced. This feature will allow community leaders or casual players to organize and set up their own games inside Codyfight while getting a cut from the prize pool 🏆
Here you can find more about our gameplay
Our play-to-earn features include winning robot battles, skin drawing and trading it outside the game, organizing official tournaments, and finally knowledge sharing and trading: robot software, NFT skins. As well there will be minor rewards for solving simple/daily challenges 🤑
3. From @PiloT9804 – Many games today set high costs to start the game & therefore start with a small player base. Does “Codyfight” an entrance fee or starting conditions & if so,what are they?Do I need to hold an NFT or hold a certain amount of tokens in order to enjoy & play the “Codyfight” Game?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: Every new player will receive one robot with one default NFT skin and CKey FOR FREE (an exclusive NFT gift during early access). Afterwards, each additional CKey (meaning additional robot) is granted via subscription. Skins can be bought in the NFT skin shop or from other players in the marketplace. In addition, skins can be acquired as special rewards for outstanding in-game achievements!
As for holding NFT, that will not be required to play, however, will be additional incentives to hold tokens for a longer times.
4. From @Lidiamga – UX/UI is an important issue with gaming projects. What creative dimension and gaming perspective will Codyfight be introducing and how will you be able to prioritise game experience first and thereafter perfectly link NFT into it without trading off core-gaming experience?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: The main UI/UX difference from other games is that we allow players to access the game event without a graphical interface: via API, that is something unique. Codyfight web widget will be accessible from any device, including mobile, pc, tablet or even smart watch – no restrictions on device, only web browser is required.
CF: Much appreciation to all the insightful answers from our Guest. The community must be really interested in becoming part of Codyfight. Let’s continue with the last part of today’s AMA: Live questions. In this free-asking part, all members will have 2 minutes to make questions for our Guest today. Feel free to ask and she will explain gradually in her answers.
PART III: BEST LIVE QUESTIONS IN CRYPTOFAMILY GROUP
1. How your tokens are in circulation and what is your total supply? What is the schedule for Unlocking of listen token? In short, please assist us with your structure of Tokenomics?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: You can find all information about our tokenomics here: https://codyfight.gitbook.io/white-paper/tokenomics/codyfight-token
2. Do the token holders have the right to participate in the governance of the project? What kind of decisions can they vote on about the project?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: Definitely! Players will vote for gameplay features: special agents, tilemaps, player abilities🔥
3. Most DeFi projects especially those ones offering yield farming are driven up by hype and scarcity, so when the hype dies the project dies. What’s the key to sustaining project yield farming?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: We focus primary on the talented community – rewards for creators from Codyfight and the other community members 🏆
4. So many projects just like to speak about the “long term vision and mission” but what are your short terms objectives? What are you focusing right now?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: We focus on early alpha release for a limited amount of players, they will be able to join by solving mini games and tech-savvy challenges; we have spent 18 month for development, so we are quite ready to release something sooon 😍
5. Can you tell me more details on the IDO? The schedule and contribution for each?
Mrs. Akvile Zubernyte: our IDO will be launched in the middle of December. Spoiler alert – we’re currently talking with DAO Maker and Impossible Finance 👀🤩
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, as well as thanks our members for rasing hundreds of good questions for the project.
Seems like there’re many things to learn more, but I’m afraid the time is up now. For all of the questions that have not been answered yet, guys feel free to search for more information on the links provided below:
➡️ Website: https://codyfight.com
➡️ Telegram group: https://t.me/codyfight
➡️ Announcements: https://t.me/codyfightnews
➡️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/codyfight