On October 29th 2021, our community had a chance to welcome Mr. NGUYEN KHAC LUAT – IDLE CYBER CEO to join an AMA to deliver fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of the project.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
Idle Cyber (https://www.idlecyber.com/) is a P2E model idle game. Huge content with unlimited levels and PvP mode, the game is a new kind of frontier defense and RPG heroes collection mixed in blockchain technology.
At this AMA, Mr. LUAT directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on the project as well as some exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 18:00 PM (UTC+7) | Friday, October 29th, 2021
Reward Pool: 200$ for members with the best questions.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF IDLE CYBER
Q1. Can you briefly describe what Idle Cyber is? We would like to know more about it and how it works.
Mr. LUAT: Idle Cyber is an RPG and Idle Frontier-Defense NFT game with the engaging game structure and social features of the Play-to-Earn model. Idle Cyber will provide players with a world of unlimited experience, PvP mode and RPG hero collection combined with blockchain technology.
Q2. Could you please tell me the mission and vision of Idle Cyber in the near future?
Mr. LUAT: Idle Cyber’s mission is not outside of BeeMob‘s mission, which we have been pursuing for a long time, to create valuable products in terms of entertainment, humanity and finance (at NFT Game is the earn part for users. ).
• PlayGame: Adventure in the post-apocalyptic world of Idle Cyber - Hero Defense RPG with stunning graphics.
• Play2Earn: From their Cybers, players can use the right skills at the right time to defend the base and win to earn Idle Cyber tokens, as well as valuable NFT assets through via PVP, PVE and Mission System modes.
• GameFi: Trade NFTs of players full-stack Marketplace or upgrade them in the Idle Cyber system to maximize value and profit through DeFi features. Specifically, players can also trade upgraded NFTs.
Q3. What are the unique features Idle Cyber provides as compared to other projects?
Mr. LUAT: • Team tactic fighting: choose a squad according to the user’s style, arrange according to tactics to create an advantage at the beginning of the match. Use skills at the right time to win.
• Hero’s Ranking Upgrade: With 6 elements and 5 classes of Heroes, 300 leveling up, 6 stars of evolution and 5 ranks of rare, users can upgrade in different directions depending on their purpose: simply play to earn or win pvp rankings.
• Token-monetize: Guaranteed play to earn for all users (expected ROI 1 month when first opened, then 1~3 months). For users who open the box, they will have the advantage of getting SS rank hero to help PVE faster and climb higher on PVP rank. The mechanics that increase the efficiency of holding tokens will help the game operate steadily and increase the token price gradually.
• Idle mechanism: Auto mechanism when playing, players just need to arrange a suitable squad, AUTO mechanism will help you win.
CF: Really impressed with the details our Guest provided today in the first part. Now let’s explore more in the next questions below
PART II: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
Q1. From @Rockabye1985
You mention in Idle Cyber, gamers can use your marketplace to exchange with other players and get profits from their spoils. What kinds of assets will we be able to exchange in Idle Cyber and how much is the max profits a gamer can get?
• The types of property that you can exchange are Heroes, Gears.
• The maximum profit depends on each stage and mode you participate in, the status of the items you bring to exchange… and regarding the total profit ( ROI ), we are estimating and expecting for around 1-3 months.
Q2. From @LeoLemonnS
Idle Cyber is an NFT blockchain game. Most NFT games only focus on profits with P2E feature, as this is one of the major attractions of blockchain games. So, does Idle Cyber focus more on the player experience in and out of the games to create a balance for playing and winning?
Mr. LUAT: With many years of experience in producing and releasing games to the international market, we understand the insights of users very well. At IdleCyber we will need to equal and satisfy 2 main needs of users, which are Revenue and Perception. We offer many game modes such as PvE, PvP, game modes such as solo, random, tower climbing, world boss mode, guild war mode, tournaments among hundreds of thousands of users… new and exciting feelings for users. At the same time, we also carefully analyze user behavior to come up with the most appropriate UX/UI, satisfying every little feeling of the user.
Q3. From @amit_rnx
Many NFT games today set high costs to start the game and therefore start with a small player base. Does your game have an entrance fee or starting conditions & if so, what are they? Do I need to hold an NFT or certain amount of tokens in order to enjoy and play the game?
• To play IdleCyber, you have to spend a small amount of capital from $99 to buy a box with 3 generals.
• Just to play the game, you don’t need to hold NFT or game tokens.
Q4. From @Lidiamga
Idle Cyber represent a fun way to acquire NFT, but how can we the users be certain that these NFT will really have a significant value in the market, how can you show us that the effort, time and capital invested in your gaming platform will be rewarded?
Mr. LUAT: • The success of a project depends on many factors, here we can mention: Subjective factors from the manufacturer, is there enough capacity? The objective factors are the middle market and the trust and support of the community (holders).
+ With our game-making experience, we are completely confident that we can offer a good product, satisfying the needs of players.
+ Combined with strategic investors such as: Starpunk, UG Ventures, Megala, TradecoinVietnam, Kyros Ventures, X21 Ventures, Daku, Bluenode Capital, Crypto nation, Nabais capital, Nabais Ventures, Coin alert, Cinchblock, Raptor Capital, TK Ventures .. to promote the product to the community.
+ Currently, the community of Idle Cyber has attracted nearly 90,000 members interested in the project, showing the interest of the international community as well as Vietnam to this project. Currently IdleCyber is focusing on communicating to the Community Partners with the project (with more than 30 communities and more than 100 KOLs worldwide such as: JP, Korea, China, Philippines, EU, Latin, Thailand) by activities like airdrops, minigames – AMAs like these to reach out to users in a broader way.…
With a lot of work that we have done so far, you can rest assured and trust the project.
Q5. From @Alex_Roseq
What was the main reason for #Idlecyber to build in BSC?Do you think that BSC is a perfect chain for your project?How BSC help #IdleCyber Ecosystem? Do you have plans to stay as or will you explore working with other blockchains such as Polkadot?
• BSC: Fast processing, low cost.
• Yes, we will have a plan to expand the chain for the project, as this will be a long-term plan and will be implemented after the project has operated stably on BSC.
CF: That’s a very detailed answer. I am sure the community has enjoyed it a lot. Now let’s continue with the last and hottest part today: LIVE QUESTIONS
PART III: BEST LIVE QUESTIONS IN CRYPTOFAMILY GROUP
1.Staking programme is very important for any project, Can i stake your token? Do you have any plan of starting staking programme?
Mr. LUAT: – Yes, we have a program for you to hold tokens, stake NFT to receive rewards and incentives.
2. Does Your Project TOKENS have any Coin Burn / BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of tokens and attract investors to participate in investments?
Mr. LUAT: – We have a mechanism to burn tokens periodically, and will be announced in the nearest time on the main channel of the project.
3. Do the token holders have the right to participate in the governance of the project? What kind of decisions can they vote on about the project?
Mr. LUAT: -Since our $AFK token is a governance token, holders have governance rights in the project.
For example: Money from selling NFT boxes to play games is returned to the treasury, the holder has the right to vote how to use that money. Not the money from selling NFT boxes going to the game owner, this is the DAO mechanism.
- For NFT you wait until MarketPlace is announced you can buy.
- For $AFK right now you can join the SPO program on 1.11, details you can see at https://blog.starpunk.io/2021/10/26/the-second-spo-launching-instructions-of-idle-cyber/
4. Where I can get the latest updates or more information about the project?
Mr. LUAT: Please access one of the following channels
Website (https://www.idlecyber.com/) | Medium (https://medium.com/@IdleCyber) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/idlecyber) | Global Channel Telegram (https://t.me/idlecyber) | Global Chat (https://t.me/idlecyber_chat)
5. How many team members do you have? Do they have enough experience in the blockchain field? Do they have any experience on working in crypto and non-crypto project?
Mr. LUAT: – Our team has around 30 members for the game production team, with an average experience of over 5 years in the profession.
– Regarding blockchain, we work with strategic partner StarPunk, Starpunk is the nursery unit, providing NFT Game platform for NFTgame projects so we are very secure about this part.
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, Mr. LUAT, as well as thanks for hundreds of good questions from our community. Seems like there are many things to exchange, but I’m afraid the time is up now. For all of the questions that have not been answered yet, guys feel free to search for more information on the links provided below: