On November 11th 2021, our community had a chance to welcome Mr. Rusanov Andrey – CFO & CMO of Polygonum Online to join an AMA to deliver fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of the project.
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
🔎 Polygonum Online (https://polygonum.online/) – DeFi game with crypto, NFT Marketplace and Open World.
At this AMA, Mr. Rusanov Andrey directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on the project as well as some exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 21:00 PM (UTC+7) | Thursday, November 11th, 2021
Reward Pool: 100$ for members with the best questions.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF POLYGONUM ONLINE:
1. Could you briefly describe what is Polygonum and its key products?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Polygonum Online – 3D shooter with NFT marketplace and open world. Single world is divided into 3 zones (PVP, PVE and FARM). We plan to make a cross-platform solution that allows users to play from different devices: PC, mobile and browser versions.
2. Please share with us the mission and vision of Polygonum in the near future. What is its ultimate goal currently?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Our goal now is to show ourselves off well at IDO, get people interested in the game and then move on together with them. We believe that only a united community will make Polygonum Online a really good product. To do this we hold regular AMAs, read all the feedback and reply to our tweets. We want to be closer to our player.
3. Would you mind updating any hot news or big events of Polygonum to attract more users?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Right now, the hottest news is the ongoing IDOs on our partner platforms. After that, we will launch token stacking and NFT Marketplace, for players to exchange in-game NFTs.
CF: Thanks for all the above useful information. I believe all the members here would love to hear more about the project, and they have many questions submitted on Twitter today. Let’s dive into Part 2 with some good questions from Twitter!
PART II: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
Currently, there are many NFT games now in spaces & new ones are released every day. Could you articulate on the key competitive advantages of Polygonum and what innovations make you believe that it will be successful both in the short term and long term?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Thank you for your question!
Now we are developing the game in a new direction, and we hope to set an example of a decent GameFi project, which can compete not only with other crypto games, but also good outside of crypto.
Here’s what we’ve brought to development when compared to the competition:
-New genre (shooter)
-Development on Unity, which is one of the standards in regular gamedevelopment.
-The scalability of the game, the ability to easily add new elements to the main part. This will not allow the players to get bored, there is always something new and interesting.
I suggest you watch our teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R45116w2LZY
2. From @Alley19399335x – As the P2E trend & NFT emerged as a new phenomenon in the crypto world, how does Polygonum put these concepts into practice and maximize the benefits for players? In which way participant can really engage in your in-game features as well as contribute to the future development?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: There are many sources of loot for this purpose. We have a system for passive income, and staking with rewards in the form of valuable NFT, and drop from in-game monsters and bosses, and rewards for PVP activities. Just the ultimate goal was to cover all of the player’s needs, and give them the choice of exactly how to have fun and income from the game.
3. From @Robiiiinso – Not all NFTs that are offered in the market are valuable, How will $POG ensure that the NFTs that are manufactured, issued & traded on its platform are valuable and successful, and what strategies will it use to make them competitive in this fierce market?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: None. We will leave it up to the players to decide how valuable certain NFTs are without affecting their value. I think the market will show us, including us, how demanded these or those items are.
4. From @jerryevaan – Many of us as blockchain gamers have experienced the continual bugs of games that hit their lowest point today, like Axie or Plants VS Undead. By being built in a pyramidal economy and a huge liquidity extraction. So how will Polygonum Online take steps to avoid the early death?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: The good thing about the token economy is that it can be influenced in many different ways. Right now we have ready-made solutions that will be applied after the listing.
If they don’t work the way we want them to, or if they are insufficient, we will make changes to the existing economic scheme.
5. From @Aleenm333 – The popularity of Play to Earn based games is growing; nevertheless, most of the existing games using this model are too expensive for newcomers. Will your games be affordable and accessible to the average gamers, or have you taken any steps to attract more mainstream users?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: What sets Polygonum Online apart is that we have free entry. Any player can download the client, enter the game world and start playing. It is not difficult, does not require an initial investment, gives an understanding of the game.
Only if the player himself wants to invest in something inside the game, he will do it. There is no compulsion.
CF: Let’s continue with the last part of today’s AMA: Live questions In this free-asking part, all members will have 2 minutes to make questions for @aarusanov today. Feel free to ask and he will explain gradually in his answers.
PART III: BEST LIVE QUESTIONS IN CRYPTOFAMILY GROUP
1.Is Polygonum Online only playable on PC? Or can it be played on both Android and Apple mobile devices? If not, when will the next versions be released?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: The game will be released in 1Q 2022, we expect the mobile version in 4Q 2022 or sooner. There will also be a browser version, which will allow users to perform in-game actions in a minimalistic design 🙂
2. Sir Which element is more important:
C. Token Price
If all of the above is important to you, whiich should come first?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Our community comes first, without your support it wouldn’t have worked out.
3. As Blockchain field requires some technical knowledge, Isn’t it? Don’t you think it will be a difficulty for Non-crypto users/ Customers to operate in this new field?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: We’ve already seen examples of GameFi projects trying to make it easier for people not from crypto to enter. We have a track record in this regard that will make new players feel good about starting to play 🙂
4. Is your platform suitable for crypto beginners? And does it only limited for professional users ?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Great question, our game suits absolutely everyone, you may not even have knowledge of cryptocurrencies but you can earn without investing
5. Do you have AUDIT certificate or are you working to AUDIT your project secondly do you have any further plans for pre-sale? Where can we join it?
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Regarding auditing. We found a great team that specializes in protecting our contract from hacking. She will also create it. Also, to provide additional protection and verification, we have requested an audit from CERTIK.
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, as well as thanks for hundreds of good questions from our community.
Mr. Rusanov Andrey: Thank you all very much! It was a pleasure to meet such a wonderful community. I hope to meet all of you in the game.
Discord (invite link): https://discord.com/invite/DaWfrPx/
CF: Much appreciation to your insightful answer. Goodbye and hope to see you soon 🔥