On September 5th 2021, our community had a chance to welcome Mr. David Nguyen – CEO of TrustKeys Network to join in an AMA to give fruitful information about the key features and roadmap of TrustKeys Network – Your Secured Wallet, Exchange, Messaging and More..
This AMA was held by CryptoFamily Group – the top crypto community in Vietnam, where investors and traders can obtain the latest news and signals from bot/ admins, as well as discuss and share investment experiences in the crypto space.
At this AMA, Mr. David Nguyen – CEO of TrustKeys Network directly greeted the community and provided detailed information on TrustKeys Network as well as some key products, new advanced features and exciting events that will be held in the near future.
Time: 02:00 PM UTC on Sunday, September 5th, 2021
2500 TRUSTK for the best questions in the AMA.
Below are some main points of this AMA session:
PART I: INTRODUCTION OF TRUSTKEYS NETWORK
1. To kickstart today’s AMA, please introduce briefly about your team and some key features of TrustKeys.
David: Hello everyone.
My name is David Nguyen.
Most people know me as Head of R&D Department and Principal Software Engineer of VNG Corporation (owner of Zing me and Zalo) .
Currently I am Co-founder of TrustKeys Network. Prior to TrustKeys, I’m founder of 123xe.vn.
It’s my pleasure to be at the AMA today. I believe that we will have a great time together
2. Next, please share with us the roadmap of TrustKeys in the coming time.
David: TrustKeys is a SuperApp and ecosystem, it has TrustKeys Wallet, Exchange, Blockchain style social network, OTT with end-to-end encrypted messaging.
In near future, we will open p2p transaction to buy and sell crypto easily using bank account . This quarter we will launch NTF wallet
3. Could you please update some latest news or big events of TrustKeys in the coming future?
David: We will open public sale rounds and we Launch p2p trading. It will help user can try our application and Blockchain more easily in daily life.
We will open the first round of public sale in the end of this month
You can install the app now https://trustkeys.network/dl.html (ios will be officially soon)
CF: The information you provided is really fruitful. To continue today’s AMA session, please provide more information by responding to some best questions submitted by members on Twitter that I have chosen right in this Group.
PART 2: PRE-COLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM TWITTER
1. Currently, projects are continuously attacked by hackers. That is the nightmare of many projects. So, what is your strategy to anticipate hacking possibilities on your platform? What plan do you have in order not to let TrustKeys get hacked and cost investors? @PKragak
David: We use Decentralized account model for all trader, user account is protected by the way Bitcoin is protected. User account based on his/her private key stored only on his device (mobile app) . No one can attack this from outside network like the way he hacked Facebook, Binace, Twitter … by scan password.
We also use multiple levels of server-side infrastructure security.
We don’t depend on mobile phone number or email for creating an account.
The key is only stored on mobile phone of user.
The account is generated from public key, (private key user stored in mobile phone and fully controlled it) . When user login, we check the signature that only sign by key holder. It has no way to fake that signature.
2. As we know, every successful project has a few stories behind the scenes, what’s the story behind #TrustKeys success? What was that vision when it first emerged as an idea? Are there any special prototypes or upcoming #TrustKeys updates that you want to show/share with us? @KiyokoSumaru
David: We see Blockchain/cryptocurrency users in 2018 facing a lot of difficulties to own and protect digital assets. We want to help them manage keys easily , make transactions easily, can be used every day like Facebook and Zalo. It is the key for everyone to enter the crypto world.
People can easy hold cryptocurrency, buy and sell it. Secure chat with friends and share to secure social network.
3. During the project development, do you consider community feedback /requests during the creation of your product in order to exploit newfangled ideas for your project? I’d like to know who’re your target market and customers , and what plans you have to reach them. @MarielleScholf1
David: We always listen to feedback from the community to improve the service and make sure the app works at its best.
Our market is global but our strategy focuses on developing in countries and regions with young populations that are interested in cryptocurrencies such as Vietnam, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, etc. We will also provide good service for markets care much about Security, Privacy such as U.S, Euro.
Besides, we cooperate with reputable media agencies and celebrities to spread and develop a strong community
4. Can newbies with little crypto knowledge successfully use, trust & invest in your platform? Do you have tutorial videos or articles to get to know your project? Will Trustkeys be supported on Ledger or other hardware wallets? @Greyhair_08
David: Our ecosystem is optimally designed and easy to use for everyone. We are in the process of finalizing content that guides users on how to use and trade on our platform from the most basic steps. We do not currently support it but in the future we will.
The video for beginer is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqQs718buBw&t=3s
5. Can you briefly explain the top milestones implemented by the TrustKeys before the end of this year or in the future, how will help them succeed, and what the TrustKeys will look like in 2022 and beyond? @SilakYamon
David: The value of Blockchain depends on both Community and Technology.
We are promoting communication activities. We sell some rounds to the community with a maximum volume of 15%, develop more P2P trading functions on the exchange, integrate NFT into the wallet, build and develop a decentralized exchange to work parallel with the Trustkeys exchange. In addition, there are many other activities we will update on our website and community channels. Remember to click follow and receive notifications from our channel.
We are running to build the best products for the best community and together we build the best value. Thank you
Please ready the app to receive lucky airdrop at the end of part 3. https://trustkeys.network/dl.html
TV: That’s the end of Part 2, I believe all of the members here have gathered enough useful information, also they have many questions to exchange with you today.
PART 3 – LIVE QUESTIONS
1. Are you worried that when the market is unstable, your project will be difficult to develop during this period, so what will you do and where does the current income mainly come from?
David: We are not afraid. We just try to build value to all users. Let them control cryptocurrency in daily life
2. What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with in future?
David: We have many supports from Kyber Network/Krystal , Kardiachain, Got It Inc. We also support https://giuptoi.vn project with Got It and Steam for Vietnam (do you see TrustKeys logo in that website?)
3. Most investors only focus on the price of short term instead of the real value of the project. Can you tell me the benefits for long-term for project investors?
David: Our token will be coin in our main net (TrustKeys Chain) . It is main coin of TrustKeys- Exchange (Similar to BNB of Binance) . So, is it interesting 🙂 . We will use it for social network actions …
We will use TRUSTK to set priority of advertisement in TrustKeys Social network in the future. Many mini apps in TrustKeys superapp will use TRUSTK as currency/ticket for it.
4. When will the project take place Pre-sale? Where will it be held? If it’s possible then Please Share me Pre-sale link
David: Most of pre-sale is sold. We only provide it for strategy investors
5. Is your project a global project or limited to Asian market like south Asia, Japan? How will you increase adoption of the project In global level?
David: This is a global project. There’s no limited.
CF: Thank you so much for taking your time to join our AMA today, as well as thanks for hundreds of good questions from our community.
Seems like there’re many things to exchange, but I’m afraid the time is up now. For all of the questions that have not been answered yet, guys feel free to search for more information on the links provided below:
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Telegram Channel