What is DAO Maker?
DAO Maker is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) blockchain.
DAO Maker provides B2B and B2B2C services including: Tokenomics design, community creation, strategic consulting for branding, fundraising, asset management, …
Highlights of DAO Maker (DAO)
DAO Maker is one of the leading projects on SaaS blockchain.
Before launching Token Sale, the project had its products and customers, here are some notable statistics about DAO Maker:
- DAO Maker is owning 3 venture investment products (Venture Bond, DYCO, SHO) allowing for retail investors to approach. Up to now, DAO Maker has 18 projects using DAO Maker products.
- The average profit calculated from Token Sale price to ATH is x51.2 (i.e. if a user is lucky enough to participate in all the Token Sale of DAO Maker, they can make a profit of 5,020% or x51. 2 times the amount spent).
- Dao Maker’s quarterly revenue has been steadily increasing since the project launched until now.
Token DAO Maker (DAO) Information
- Token Name: DAO Token
- Ticker: DAO
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Token Standard: ERC-20
- Contract: 0x0f51bb10119727a7e5ea3538074fb341f56b09ad
- Token type: Utility
- Total Supply: Dynamic Supply: 234M DAO (max refund) to 312M DAO
- Circulating Supply: 16,400,000 DAO (TGE)
- Sale: 78,000,000 (25%)
- Team: 62,400,000 (20%)
- DAO-Managed Foundation: 31,200,000 (10%)
- Eco Growth: 28,080,000 (9%)
- Customer Incentives: 31,200,000 （10%）
- Advisors & Future Team: 15,600,000 (5%)
- Merger & Acquisition: 43,680,000 (14%)
- Foundation: 21,840,000 (7%)
DAO Maker (DAO) has started Token Sale on Gate.io on January 18, 2021.
Users can read detailed information about Token Sale here!
Token Release Schedule
Public sale (SHO): 100% Unlocked at TGE.
Private sale: 20% unlocked at TGE, the rest will be vested 20% quarterly + Toll Bridge.
Team: 1.5 years lock, followed by 12.5% equal quarterly vesting.
Advisors: 1.5 years lock, followed by 12.5% equal quarterly vesting.
Foundation: 2 years lock, followed by 14.28% quarterly unlocks.
Mergers & Acquisitions: 5% Unlock after 5-quarter lock, then 10% after 6 months, followed by 28.3% biannual Unlock.
Customer Incentives: 3-month lock followed unlocks only per platform usage.
DAO-Managed Foundation: 3% unlock after 12 months, then 4 quarters of 5% release, followed by 4 quarters of 8% release, and then 5 quarters of 9% release.
Ecosystem (Community) Incentives: 7.5% unlock after 12 months, followed by 2.5% following month.
Token Use Case
- Governance: DAO holders may have the opportunity to Stake DAO to gain governance power through Proposals and votes on launched proposals.
- Reward Pool: Projects using one or more of DAO Maker’s products will bring their own community into the DAO Maker ecosystem. So DAO holders can stake DAO to receive monthly rewards from those projects (which could be project tokens or other Incentives).
- Burn & More Incentives: To encourage long-term user engagement and platform development, a portion of the platform fee will be used to reduce the circulating supply of DAO Tokens. A part of these Tokens will be allocated to the ecosystem, some will be Burned and another part will be used to support the development of tokens participating in the acceleration program of Dao Maker.
- Premium Access: Token stakers also benefit from allocation priorities and cashbacks.
- Collateral to Sponsor Lending Pools: DAO token holders will be able to use their Tokens to stake as collateral to fund the lending market. Sponsors will receive fees from the market they choose to support.
How to earn and own DAO Token
Currently, DAO Token has held a Token sale on the Gate.io exchange on January 18, 2021.
Readers can refer to the news here for details.
DAO Token storage wallet & exchange
DAO Token storage wallet
DaoFi is an ERC-20 token so you can store it on Ethereum wallets that support this standard such as:
- Coin98 Wallet
- Myetherwallet, Mycrypto, Metamask, Coinbase wallets.
Also tokens can be stored directly on exchanges.
DAO Token Exchange
After Token Sale on Gate.io, DAO Token will be listed on Gate and some DEX exchanges like Uniswap.
Roadmaps & Updates
Venture Bond (VB) alpha launch
New crowdfunding platform
Lending pool launch
Margin for DYCOs, through lending pool
Venture Bonds Beta
dTeams for equity-funds
Team, Investors & Partnership
DAO Maker Team is fully published on their Website.
Some Ventures invested in DAO Maker.
As I mentioned at the beginning of the article, DAO Maker is one of the leading projects on the SaaS blockchain and there are quite a few projects using their products. Readers see more in the section “Highlights of DAO Maker”.